Chief Financial Officer
David joins the executive team at Oliver’s as CFO with fantastic experience.
As a Fellow of the Institute of Public Accountants, a Member of the Governance Institute of Australia and also The Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, David is very well credentialed to fill the role.
- In particular his experience at Woolworths On Line Division were David managed the Home Shop Division and was part of a successful relocation of the entire operation from Alexandria to Homebush without losing any trading days.
- Project managed the complete upgrade of the website, a $10.0m project.
- Woolworths Property Division: Managed the national Construction Finance Team, a Division of Supermarkets and implemented full reporting and forecasting of all Capital Expenditure across the Supermarket Division.
- Part of a successful SAP implementation Team covering Finance, Budgeting, Capital Projects, Procurement and Reporting.
- Relieved as Manager of the Transaction Processing Centre (Hobart), a team of 250 people, to cover LSL. Managed the total accounts payable process for Woolworths.